Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stressed ??..try 're-intrepreting' your reality

Feeling stressed lately ?
Tell me who is not stressed in this world !

As Muslims we do not need Yoga to deal with stress. We are in contact with HIM at least five times a day.
We have Tahajjud.
We have DOA.
We have Zikir.
We have Astagfirullah. WE have Istikarah.
We have 99 beautiful names, Asma al Husna.
And finally, we have REDZA
A whole load of 'system' and armamentarium to help us deal with 'Stress'.

Use them in your daily struggle thru this 'stressful life' if you have to.
Use them.

I want to share my 'secrets' with you guys on my personal 'destressors'.
Whenever I am stressed or feeling down, I 'mix' the 'profane and the sublime'. It has become an art form of sort to me after doing this for years !
I may be swimming 20 laps in the pool and doing my mental sum with the '99 beautiful names'. I may be 80 feet down at the ocean sea bed doing the 'subha nallah'. I may be riding on my horse for hours doing the 'zikir'.
If every thing failed, I go back to my Quran. There somehow I will stumble on some 'ayats' that would make the pain and suffering 'endurable' and clear up the misty , black clouds above me.

Some of you guys may want to try the 'Quran'. Try you must.
We Muslims must have ilm and forget about Yoga , pleassssseeee !...
[ I know Datuk Marina and Zuraidah Apakahnamadiadah of that certain Cancer NGO like Yoga and could not see and comprehend why majority of the scholars are against it.
Wise up Madams ! Why expose our already fledgling 'Aqidah' to uncertainties when we already have a fail-safe system on dealing with STRESS ? ]

Listen to this young man here,insyaallah we may benefit from him :
Reality is in the interpretation, click here
Choose your own Reality, click here
Check in your feeling, click here
The concept of 'Muraqabah' in interpreting Reality, click here
Fear, click here
Tuned to the DUNYA, click here
...and finally,the journey is INWARD, not outward, click here


Similar link on the blog :
Shaykh Hussien Yee on Stress, click here
Mixing The Profane and the Sublime, click here

No comments: